Auction Terms & Conditions
- Buyer’s Fee –
- $0 – $4,999 – 15%
- $5,000 and above – 10%
- All lots with titles will be assessed a processing fee of $65.00. All non titled lots will be assessed a processing fee of $10.00.
- All items are offered AS IS, WHERE IS. Seller and auctioneer make no warranties, expressed or implied as to said vehicles, equipment, et al.
- There will be no refunds on anything sold. You must know what you are bidding on.
- The auctioneer may state the year of manufacturer of certain equipment, however, it is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain, by his own means, the correctness of year, model, equipment, options, accessories and mileage prior to bidding.
- The total purchase price shall be paid on the day of the sale by CASH, CASHIERS CHECK, MONEY ORDER or CERTIFIED CHECK, and in any event, prior to the removal of the lot. A 14% buyers fee goes into effect when paying with Visa/Mastercard.
- All vehicles will only be titled in the registered bidder’s name. No exceptions
Failure to remove purchases within the specified time will result in storage charges of $25.00 per day.
- Late payments will be assessed a 5% charge added to the original invoice.
- At the time that the bid is awarded to the highest bidder, Utility Auctions is not responsible for damaged or stolen lots. We encourage immediate payment and removal of your items. There will be no weekend releases. If purchases are not removed within 10 days after the date of auction, they will be assessed a $25.00 daily storage fee per lot. Merchandise left outside of the auction gates will be subject to the City of Wilmington’s abandoned property laws.